How easy is it to download Teamfight Tactics Mobile? Heck, it’s about as easy as stomping the minions in round 1-2! …I guess that might not make a whole lot of sense if you’ve never downloaded the game before, but trust me on this one—it’s really easy. You can search for Teamfight Tactics on Google Play for Android or the App Store for iOS, or you can just click here. And that's really all there is to it! Now get in there and play your way to victory!
Installing TFT on Mobile
If you're looking to install TFT on your iOS device, we highly recommend keeping an eye on the App Store. Once it's there, it's just a button click between you, your iPhone, and some TFT goodness.
Is your Android device ready for Teamfight Tactics? Then head on over here to sign up!
Updating TFT on Mobile
Looking to update TFT on your iOS device? Just do the following:
- Open the App Store, and then tap Today at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap your Profile Icon right there at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to see any pending updates or release notes. If TFT shows up, that means it's time to go ahead and tap Update.
Forcing an Apple Update
If there isn't an update readily visible, you can always refresh the page to force your device to check again.
Ready to update TFT on your Android device? Give this a try:
- Open the Google Play Store on your device.
- Open the Menu (the three lines in the top left), and tap My apps & games.
- Tap the green Update button next to the TFT Mobile app.
Clearing the Cache & Force Updates
Sometimes, you'll need to give your device a gentle nudge that there may be an update available. Other times, you'll want to clear your cache to ensure everything is working as it should. Thankfully, both are pretty easy to do!
- Go to Settings and tap on Apps & notifications (on some devices, this may just be labeled as Apps).
- Scroll down and tap Google Play services and then tap Storage.
- Go ahead and Clear Cache.
- Tap the Back button in the top left to go back to the App info screen.
- Tap App Details (you may need to tap on Advanced first).
- Update your Google services from there by tapping the Update button.