It's time to make like a Little Legend and run, swim, jump, dab, and keyboard-cat your way to your device's app store to so you'll know exactly when you can play Teamfight Tactics on Mobile. Doing so is pretty darn easy. You can search for the Teamfight Tactics: League of Legends Strategy Game on Google Play for Android or the App Store for iOS, or you can just click here. See? We told you it was easy. Now get in there, and play your way to victory!
Installing TFT on Mobile
If you're looking to install TFT on your iOS device, we highlight recommend keeping an eye on the App Store. Once it's there, it's just a button click between you, your iPhone, and some TFT goodness.
Is your Android device ready for Teamfight Tactics! Then head on over here to sign up!
Updating TFT on Mobile
Looking to update TFT on your iOS device? Just do the following:
- Open the App Store, and then tap Today at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap your Profile Icon right there at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to see any pending updates or release notes. If TFT shows up, that means it's time to go ahead and tap Update.
Ready to update TFT on your Android device? Give this a try:
- Open the Google Play Store on your device.
- Open the Menu (the three lines in the top left), and tap My apps & games.
- Tap the green Update button next to the TFT Mobile app.