There could be a lot of reasons you'd need to refund content. You may have purchased it on accident or decided that your loyalty lies with an Avarosan Arena Skin rather than the Winter's Claw. Whatever the reason, we wanted to clarify what can and can't be refunded, as well as note the differences between TFT on Mobile and on PC when it comes to refunding content.
Things You Can Refund ✓
- Arena Skins
Things You Can't Refund X
- Premium Battle Passes
- Little Legends Eggs
- Account Transfers
- Promotional Items
- Hextech Inventory (keys, chests, shards, etc.)
- Event Passes
TFT Refunds for PC
Refunds on PC can only be refunded on PC. This will follow the same experience as League of Legends (including Tokens).
Need a refresher course on how Refund Tokens work? Here's a quick and easy guide:
- You can only refund purchases made within the last 90 days.
- Refunds will be for the same amount and currency you used to make the initial purchase.
- You'll be granted one Refund Token a year (up to three total Tokens).
- Most unused content that is eligible can be refunded within 7 days of purchase without using a Refund Token.
- Once you've used a Refund Token, it's gone. There's no Refund Token for your Refund Tokens!
TFT Refunds for Mobile
Refunds for Eligible Content must be processed by either Google Play or Apple Support, depending on your device.
Refunds for Google
To refund content purchased on an Android device:
- On your computer and click here.
- Click Order History.
- Find the order you'd like to return.
- On the order, select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you would like a refund.
- You will see a message saying "Thank you for sharing your concerns." You'll then get an email with your refund decision.
- You’ll usually get this within 15 minutes, but it can take up to four business days.
Refunds for Apple
If you have an iOS device, you'll need to report a problem with Apple here.
What constitutes "used content?"
We consider content to be used if you've, well...used it in a game! This includes custom games as well. For TFT, this could mean selecting an Arena Skin and playing the game or using a particular emote. Remember, for PC, if you're refunding something that counts as unused content, you won't see a warning that you're using one of your Refund Tokens.